Wednesday, November 11, 2015

O.J. Simpson And Civil War

Indian Summers are goddamn important to climate change and we must adapt ourselves to the fucking requirements of chaos.

Native brothers and sisters, hey. Hay is placed as mulch or top cover in a garden bed or as filler for exposed or idle space to help protect plants. Trucks carrying bales of hay to teepees and native gardens in your neighbourhood is very necessary for this motherfuckin' age. I don’t mean to always say hay, but it’s important. Overused words piss me off and when I hear 'And' used repetitively it starts to sound like Anne, but my wife’s name is Jodie and I don’t want to hear Anne all the time. Howgh, I would like to suggest you stop overusing the fucking word.

Quentin Tarantino said “You have to call a murder a murder and the murderers the murderers” and he’s right, but there are much greater murderers than cops. O.J. is more than a tasty bottle of juice in my fridge. O.J. Simpson is a murderer out to get everyone. The former running back for USC would have done it much differently. He would have said “Give me that glove back” and he would have made the glove fit in the courtroom if he could do it over. Judge Lance Ito was a hero for allowing O.J. to walk free, but Juice can never play football again. The Pac-10 was a lot different when O.J. played college football and now it’s the Pac-12, but there will always be Civil War.

There would be a greater Civil War with O.J. Simpson in attendance, but the rules of war have changed. Welcome To The Jungle, guerrilla warfare really took off after Vietnam and Colonel Walter E. Kurtz in fucking Cambodia. The enemy is hidden deep inside you. The Oregon State Beavers are handicapped against the weak Ducks, but always believe in a good civil college football rivalry game. Here’s 11 Reasons To Believe In Civil War:

  1. Beaver Tails are fun to eat
  2. There will always be racism
  3. Hearts of darkness will prevail
  4. Civil War is a song by Guns N’ Roses
  5. Vietnam and Oregon have similar governments
  6. O.J. Simpson was acquitted in a civil court
  7. Kato Kaelin is an Oregon State Beavers fan
  8. Bob Hope plays on YouTube for the troops
  9. Duck will be served every Thanksgiving
  10. Santa Claus brings gifts to the winning team
  11. The Pac-12 will not change its name to Pac-11
Damn, the Oregon State Beavers are building and already thinking ahead to next year; but truth be told, I’m using the Beavers as a smokescreen. The Big Ten Conference is stacked and it’s too difficult to predict a fair outcome. I wanted to mount my offense on the West Coast. I’ve exposed Oregon and I've found the underdog team. I’m hiding behind the Beavers. You might be asking yourself, what happens after the Civil War? I’ll tell you. Lionheart Leaks and all about the Industrial Revolution and more. There’s always a war going on in my mind.

Courtesy of Francis Ford Coppola

No comments:

Post a Comment