Mental illness is bad and it's not good to joke about mental illness unless you've listened to Michael Jackson's Bad from beginning to end or you've got solutions on ways to improve mental health in the world. STOP and take a look around.
Here's 11 Things You Shouldn't Do If You've Got Mental Health Issues:
- Try to make your issues a headline in issues of local newspapers.
- Try illegal drugs.
- Work at not finding a job.
- Discover crime.
- Not listen to health care professionals.
- Discover new ways to re-invent bad.
- Not listen to family.
- Spend money foolishly.
- Try to become the next Michael Jackson.
- Miss health care appointments.
- Watch CNN all day and night.